07/08/2015

crisp (creased) white shirt









I'M BAAAAACK, and I'm ashamed to say my last blog post was 4 months ago. This year is going by far too quick, right? I'm on a mission to blog more regularly again, but incase I slip, you can always have a nosey at my instagram which I update constantly! 
On another note, I'm beginning my Visual Merchandiser training at work (H&M) soon which is super exciting. I recently got back from a weekend in London and the 'I need to move to London, now' palava has begun since returning to a dull, grey Aberdeen so my future aim is to be a VM at the regent street store.. One can only dream.



TOPSHOP BOUTIQUE trousers
H&M shirt
BIRKENSTOCKS via footasylum
RAYBAN wayfarers







2 comments :

  1. You look awesome, this outfit is so cool <3

    I have a new outfit post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this minimalistic look! need this jacket!

    http://versacemybody.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete