13/09/2013

OUTFIT: creepin'







I was wearing zero make-up here so looking at the camera was not an option - anytime I did, I looked like death, literally.
I found this coat in zara last winter with a major reduced price.. lets just say it would be rude not to. I'm pretty sure it was originally £120 or something and I got it for £40 ish, insane. It's so perfect!


DRESS (TUCKED IN) - TOPSHOP
COAT - ZARA (OLD)
JEANS - VINTAGE
CREEPERS - UNDERGROUND VIA OFFICE
BACKPACK - PRIMARK (OLD)
CHAV EARRINGS - PRIMARK



Ps, I just came across this and had to share, I'm speechless hahaha. Greg James 'wrecking ball' spoof.

4 comments :

  1. Aaaaaaaw I love it! Your sense of fashion is so on point! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that's totally made my day! Haha, thanks so much x

      Delete
  2. You really do look perfect! Amazing style x

    ReplyDelete