22/09/2013

OUTFIT: metallic skirt







Some more shit quality photos for you guys. I really need to start taking outfit posts BEFORE it's beginning to get dark. I'm also gracing you all with my horrendously moody face, I just shouldn't look at the camera.
Today I did absolutely nothing apart from sit out in the garden catching some rays. Yes, really. 22nd of September and I'm wearing shorts and a vest in 25 degree heat.. just as I was preparing for autumn. Scotland's weather really is a shambles. So I threw on this outfit as I'm off to the cinema tonight.


SKIRT - H&M
JUMPER - NEW LOOK
COAT - PRIMARK
BOOTS - MATALAN
HAT - EBAY



3 comments :

  1. Love this coat xx

    Sophiespaldin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here in Portugal the weather it's also very hot right now, I can wear shorts all the time, but right now I really miss the cold weather!!!
    I love your outfit, your style is awesome and of course I'm your newest follower :)

    XOXO
    http://fashion-mask.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete