15/05/2014

OUTFIT | colour coordinating







I've been ridiculously inspired lately my minimalism in more than just a fashion aspect. India from IRbyIndiaRose is fast becoming my all time favourite blogger. Her outfits are just so effortless yet so well put together, consisting of a colour palette of mostly black, navy, grey and white, shot against minimal backgrounds.
I've totally updated my tumblr recently to things which are inspiring me at the moment including fashion, architecture and interior. Please take a look here! Sticking to 'minimal' backgrounds.. I've been so happy with the location I've shot most of my recent posts at, which believe it or not is my old school. When I went up today the carpark was full, so I then drove around my whole town trying to find somewhere 'plain'. I had no luck and ended up taking photos right beside my house, ugh.
These adidas sneaks have also been glued to my feet ever since they arrived, my all time favourite shoes for sure.



SHIRT (my stepdads.. really.)
TOPSHOP jeans
ADIDAS superstar 2's
H&M bag
TOPSHOP socks
RAYBAN wayfarers






1 comment :

  1. Gorgeous look! Love your jeans and Adidas kicks! <3

    Love,

    Rowan


    Personal Style Blog WWW.REDREIDINGHOOD.COM

    ReplyDelete