10/07/2013

miami heat







Guilty of thieving my boyfriends clothes as usual. How amazing is this basketball top though!? It's a genuine Shaquille O'Neal adidas top brought all the way from Florida! Sadly it's become a top to wear to bed for me, but this outfit popped in to my head and I couldn't resist. Still to this day I cannot believe these heels are a primark number, they look suuuper expensive. Aaaaand I wasn't wearing any make up here so showing face was certainly not an option..


blazer - matalan £10
shoes - primark £12
clutch bag - matalan £8
watch - michael kors £199
necklace - h&m £14

ps, please follow my blog with bloglovin!


Shannen x

4 comments :

  1. Really cute! Love stealing my boyfriend's stuff, it's like having two wardrobes sometimes isn't it! x

    http://www.witty-woman.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely! his wardrobe shrinks while mines gets bigger haha x

      Delete
  2. Amazing outfit...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa
    circleofchaos on mystylehit.de

    ReplyDelete