09/07/2013

recent purchases


I spied this leopard print bomber jacket a few months ago in the H&M store in Edinburgh but I found the original price of £24.99 (I think) slightly over priced! Or I'm just a moaning cheap skate.. Anyway I found it in the sale a few days ago for only £12.99, woo!

The picture says it all. Isn't it beautiful!? And for only £4 (originally £19.99), it would be silly not to.. This will go with so many things and can be dressed up or down. I can't wait to style it. You can find this here.

This was another skirt I found in the H&M sale for only £2 (originally £7.99). I love paisley patterns just now, and this is easy to throw on when it's really hot outside like what it has been these past few days, I just hope it continues.. 

This was a gift more than a 'purchase' but it's still a new addition to my ever growing wardrobe. My stepdad is recently back from Alabama working (lucky for some), and he bought this over there in the local walmart! The logo is slightly faded which gives it a vintage look. $7.99.

I featured this in one of my outfit posts down below. I bought this from ebay a few weeks ago for something like £11, notice the fake 'asos' label.. hahah.

Another H&M sale item. The style of this isn't something I'd usually go for but there was something I liked about it. The material is soooo soft too and the colour is cute and summery. The zips also expand the bag making it more boxy. £10 (originally £14.99).

How amazing are these bracelets? They remind me of hard fruit sweets for some reason.. This was the only Topshop sale item I picked up after spending over an hour in the shop, determined to find something just for the sake of it. I find that their sales are either totally amazing and I find way too much stuff, or utterly crap like this time.. Think these were down to £3 or something!


Super obsessed with neon and statement necklaces just now so these tick all the boxes! These have made be realise how crap new look necklaces are - or I'm just super unlucky, as I've already had to fix the two on the right after the clips fell to bits..
Stones - primark, 3 set - asda, ID chain - new look, black rope - new look, neon green - new look. 

My fabby boyfriend bought me a google nexus 7 tablet for my christmas last year and I've some how never been able to find a 'stylish' cover/case for it, but I spotted this one in new look for only £3 which fits perfectly!

This is another super duper present from my step dad that you can't actually buy in the shops yet! I can't remember if he bought it in America, or duty free.. It has a nice sweet, summery smell.

My love for these shoes grows more and more each day which didn't seem possible. I've been drooling over these for a while now, more so when they went down to £42 from £60. Damaging my account as soon as it's pay day.. I definitely need these in white now! Booootiful.

Been super lucky with sales lately, which doesn't happen very often. I either buy a full price item then realise it's gone down in price a few days later, or don't check back then my size is out of stock..
I found these in Schuh for only £29.99 (originally £52) and I seriously couldn't resist. The brogue style gives them a more formal look and as they are black and white they'll go with pretty much everythaaang! CHUFFED.

Have you found any fabulous bargains lately?


ps, I've added a 'shop my wardrobe' page here. Please have a look!


Shannen x








No comments :

Post a Comment