07/09/2013

OUTFIT: cosmic fur








I seriously wish this Scottish weather would make it's mind up. Last week I was back in to a skirt and vest then a few days later I'm wearing this yeti coat. SO annoying, winter where are you!! This coat was a freebie from my auntie that I hauled out of a black bag she was planning to chuck away.. dear god why, its faaaabulous and not to mention super cosy. 
Also featuring THEE comfiest heels I own, and probably ever will. Lita's are a dream come true. Aaaaand I will never tire of my 'mom' jeans - the only attire that makes my poor, short legs, look long.


COAT - FREEEE
BASIC TEE (CUT)
JEANS - VINTAGE
COSMIC LITA - JEFFREY CAMPBELL
CLUTCH BAG - PRIMARK
ID NECKLACE - NEW LOOK




4 comments :

  1. You look ridiculously good!!!!! Cosmic litas and fur!! Wow xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is HOT omg. The coat, chain, litas, jeans arghh everything is just so hot!!

    www.allthingsstephh.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for all your comments, you're too nice!!:)) xx

      Delete