19/09/2013

OUTFIT: goth





I'd like to say I was all creative with a film camera when taking these photos, but really, they're just shit quality. My mum was in a hoorin' mood and me asking if she could kindly come out into the garden to take some pictures for me could have resulted in a verbal explosion. It was getting dark and my remote is broken so I was forced to run in front of the camera on self timer for each photo. NIGHTMARE. As a result I couldn't use my 50mm lens as it had nothing to focus on, therefore my boyfriends wide angle/camera was my last resort.
Anywaaaaaay, my outfit..

COAT - PRIMARK
FUR GILET - ASDA
JUMPER - PRIMARK
SNEAKS - NEW BALANCE
BAG - MATALAN
AVIATORS - RAYBAN
LIPSTICK - MAC (CYBER)







4 comments :

  1. Really love this outfit! Really casual but still interesting with this pop of colour you've added up! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get your frustration... camera wise! defo need an on hand photographer! i use my son at times!

    Loving your black on black looks

    virgosandkisses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well my mum is usually my on hand photographer! haha.
      thanks so much!

      x

      Delete