18/09/2013

OUTFIT: pink pencil









So I'm wearing a winter jacket and summer shoes.. BECAUSE I CAN. 
Talking of the jacket..!!! I've been drooling over this for ages and as soon as I seen that Elle magazine were giving away 25% off River Island vouchers in this months issue I was ON IT. The length is perfect, the lining is super cosy, and I absolutely love the big chunky silver zippers. This should have been £70 but with the discount I got it for £52 which is amazzzzzing, I love you, Elle. I also picked up this pink pencil skirt while I was in for only £12 in the sale. It has a split up the back so for once I'm not walking like I've had an accident..


JACKET - RIVER ISLAND (SOLD OUT)
SKIRT - RIVER ISLAND
TANK - TOPSHOP
SHOES - JUJU VIA ASOS
ID NECKLACE - NEW LOOK



13 comments :

  1. Absolutely adore everything about this outfit, from the chunky necklace to the coat and sandals combo! And I seriously need to get my hands on that skirt. Love your style! New follower :) x

    styleacid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow thanks so much:))
      it's so bright and FAB!

      xx

      Delete
  2. Love this! this shade of pink always appeals to me. I've been looking at jackets like this lately, there are so many versions about and I love them all!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same! Certainly isn't helping with my jacket/coat obsession:(

      x

      Delete
  3. Love the necklace!

    I'm following you on bloglovin, great blog btw.

    wwww.DUALLONDON.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your skirt!
    It is gorgeous <3

    http://www.iwantfashion.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    Get the latest offers and discount codes with us!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. That coat looks perfect for this time of the year! x

    www.witty-woman.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That jacket is amazing! I actually really like it with the shoes! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow thank you! so happy to know someone with a blog as fab as yours has viewed mines! haha:)

      x

      Delete